Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Monday, July 07, 2008

Meet 3 More Fantasy Tour Authors!

If you haven't been regularly visiting the Motiv8 Fantasy Fiction Tour site, go check out the amazing new interviews for three more of the Fantasy Tour Authors. Click the links or pictures below to visit the most righteous author of your choice! ;-)


Meet Bryan Davis

http://www.fantasyfictiontour.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/bryaniowa.jpg


Meet L.B. Graham




Meet Sharon Hinck


http://www.fantasyfictiontour.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sharononhand2.jpg

4 comments:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Oh, I just love her! She's awesome and I love her books as well! My eyes will be glued to the screen July 9th.

WayneThomasBatson said...

Hi, Flinn

Love the icon you've got! Haldir of Lothlorien!

Unknown said...

Huzzah for Sir Bryan! And Mr. Graham!

Unknown said...

Hmm... I think I will read the Restorer series next.

I wanted to comment on your Meet the Author interview when it was first posted, but I didn't get around to it. I know it is a little late now, but I still want to comment.

I thought what you said about music was interesting. My parents are only into classical music, (mostly Bach) and some church music. (no pop) So I was raised thinking rock music was evil, and that even pop music was not worth listening to. Since then I have found that a lot of pop music and even some rock music is very good and inspiring. I haven't heard much heavy metal, the little I have heard was definitely evil, and I personally would never have thought of looking for good heavy metal music, but if the music you listen to clears your mind, and helps God inspire you with ideas, then it is good music.

Also, you forgot to list an actor for Robby.