Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Monday, December 12, 2011

Amazon Blitz EPILOGUE

Hi, all! Well, the Amazon Blitz went great! From my combined resources of NovelRank and Amazon Associates, it looks like 24-29 copies of The Errant King were sold during the Blitz. The best sales ranking appears to be: 6,195th, a 19,000 rank improvement. And that's very, very cool. 


Sword in the Stars sold approximately 15-17 copies during the Blitz. The best sales ranking appears to be: 13,911th, a 16,000 rank improvement.


And better yet, both books continue to be ranked in the teens. So thank you to everyone who bought during the Blitz or spread the word! You rock!


If you haven't already joined the Starseeker Contest, please consider the adventure! Lots of prizes: Amazon Kindle, Books-4-Life, Namesake in Book, even your very own Star!

 Buy Sword in the Stars or The Errant King from Amazon.com on TONIGHT, December 9th between the hours of 6pm--10pm Eastern Time.


ATTENTION STARSEEKERS:
If you're in the Starseeker Contest, we'll be AMPING the points for those who purchase Sword in the Stars or Errant King during the Blitz. Here's the chart:

Buy one book during the Blitz = 5,000pts.

Every additional book you buy during the Blitz = Double the Points--every book

Example: 1 book = 5K, 2 books = 10k, 3 books = 20K, 4 books = 40K, and so on...

Bonus Multiplier: If Sword in the Stars OR The Errant King breaks 500th on the Bestseller List, double any points you've earned from book buying. If Sword in the Stars OR The Errant King breaks 100th on the Bestseller List, triple any points you've earned from book buying. If Sword in the Stars OR The Errant King breaks 10th on the Bestseller List, quadruple any points you've earned from book buying. If Sword in the Stars hits #1 on the Bestseller List, multiply any points you've earned from book buying by TEN.

Once again, here are the links to use to purchase books for the Amazon Blitz. Just click below:

15 comments:

Anna said...

I knew I wanted to buy The Errant King to read over Christmas Break (which starts in 4 days, I'm so excited I can't even begin to express it). And once I joined the Starseeker contest I knew the perfect day to buy it! So I'll be joining in tonight, I hope lots of other people do too! Thank you for all your work Mr. Batson!

Dominic A. said...

Be prepared for full awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

Why isn't "the errant king" avalible for nook?

Adam Jr said...

I bought I book but I didn't watch the ranking. Did it hit 500? 100? 1?

Anonymous said...

How high did the Books get on Amazon's list???

Elven Princess said...

wow! I bought 2 books and am in the contest. I love this! :D

Gabe M said...

this is totally unrelated to the amazon blitz thing, but i think you should do another post kinda like the "books have gone to war" but asking which series would make the best movie. i'd vote door within.

Dominic A. said...

Hey Gabe! Yeah I totally agree! But it really depends on how they make the movie right. But yeah I would totally like to see another book war :D!

Gabe M said...

the errant king was great bythway. when is the next one going to come out?

Gabe M said...

thanx dominic!
ya, it does depend how the movie would be made, but i think three live action movies based on the door within would be EPIC. the sword in the stars is my favorite wayne thomas batson book, but it would be hard to make a movie of it without getting too violent, so i vote door within.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on that. Enjoy the holiday season.

Random Comments said...

I'm about to get The Sword in the Stars for Kindle and I noticed that Errant King isn't available on Kindle. Could you tell me why?

WayneThomasBatson said...

Hey, Random! Errant King's Kindle version is in the works. It should be ready soon!

Random Comments said...

Thanks!

The Olson Ranch said...

@Sir Batson: I know this is random but, when will the third Berinfell book be out???

~Madilyn