Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Friday, March 30, 2007

You NEED to go see this!

Hey all! I just checked out my author friend Christopher Hopper's new book trailer. It's for his 2nd book in the White Lion Chronicles: The Lion Vrie. All I can say is:
WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY COOL!!!


Christopher went all out. He got together a film crew, equipped with lots of sharp and pointy metal objects. He even got a helicopter to do aerial shots! If you get a chance, click on over to Christopher's Blogsite and check out the video trailer for The Lion Vrie!

Oh, and stay tuned, I have incredible news to share soon!

5 comments:

everlastingscribe said...

:-D Definately have to go to the library and check it out! And excuse me, but I thought *WE* were the ones learning how to create suspense? I do believe *YOU* have had more than enough practice, m'lord. So not fair, if I explode from the strain of having to wait, I am going to make sure everyone knows it was your fault!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't use enough ways!!! But I guess you have to end somewhere. :) It was soooooo cool. Can't wait to get a hold of the book.

Anonymous said...

What is the incredible news?!?!?! Wouldn't it be awesome if the Door Within was gonna be turned into a movie? That would rock!

WayneThomasBatson said...

Anon,

The great news is the Fantasy 4 Fiction Tour. See my side bar and click on Fantasy Tour for more details.

And…you are so right about the movie idea. I pray someday The Door Within will make it to the big screen.

Anonymous said...

You bet! Also, The Sisters of Elements is coming along great! My friends and I have decided to buy you a pirate hour glass (we need more technology)I wrote that last anonymous comment