Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Forget Me Not is FREE today! And VAULTS up the Amazon Rankings!



Great Halibut, Patrick! Wayne Thomas Batson's 2nd Kindle Short Story "Forget Me Not" is now FREE on Kindle! One day only!

Click for details: http://is.gd/mJ1klD Thank you!

Already read it? If you did and you liked the story, would you consider writing a review on Amazon? Or sharing it on FB and Twitter? Thank you muchly!
And, this just in! Thanks to readers like you, "Forget Me Not" has leaped up to #7 on Amazon's Kindle Ranking for Epic Fantasy! Incredible. I am so grateful for your readership. 
 

14 comments:

Taisia said...

Yay! I just bought it! It looks great! I can't wait to read it! The only thing is that I don't have a Kindle or anything to read it on except the computer...oh well!

The Olson Ranch said...

Same here! I can only read it on the computer, but who cares? As long as I can read it!!! :D

~Esmerelda :)

Megan said...

Reads article, nearly dies. I can't read it!

Caleb Painter said...

Hay, Mr.Batson, would you ever consider compiling all these short stories into one book? Cause that would be AWESOME!!!

Soffit Installation said...

Nice article. I will def. share this.

Anonymous said...

I got it and consumed it in about an hour. (I have a Kindle and I'm sooo happy I do now!) It was really good and I enjoyed it! Thank you so much! I've been going through withdrawl.... "No WTB books... *sigh*" This did the trick. Now onward to the second one!!!

daughteroflight
www.inklingspress.blogspot.com

PS: I love that movie! So campy and cheezy yet awesome. Love, love, love. : P

Anonymous said...

AAWWW Its free? I just bought yeterday >.>

Author Scott Appleton said...

Who is doing the cover design for your ebooks?

Megan said...

So awesome!!! Wayne Thomas Batson for FREE! YOU'RE KIDDING ME! I got a kindle recently and I'm so happy right now!

WayneThomasBatson said...

Scott, I did the cover for Skeleton Project. The Miller Brothers did the 3D for Forget Me Not, and I did the post rendering. I've found a couple of shortcuts that make cover design pretty easy. Web stuff. Happy to share links.

Megan, thanks for the enthusiasm. You ROCK

Anonymous said...

Gah! The one day I didn't check! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

And I missed The Skeleton Files too!

Random Comments said...

Aggghhhh! I keep missing these!

Noelle said...

I missed them too! So sad.

Noelle said...

eaireI missed them both too! So sad.