Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March 18 thru 22: All eBooks are FREE!

We are living in strange times, aren't we? I'm sure we're all tired of hearing about ...well, you know... so I won't mention it here. Still, a lot of us have a lot more alone time than we're used to, so I thought it would be a good time to give stuff away. 

FREE!
Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own Logo
 
Starting March 18 thru March 22, all of my independently published eBooks, novellas, and short works will be FREE. That's $50 worth of ebooks to load up on your Kindle or Kindle app...for FREE. I'd run the giveaway longer, but Amazon won't let me. Lol.

Here are the titles and links:

Sword in the Stars

The Errant King

The Forsaken Continent

A Christian's Carol

GHOST

The Blackwood

Isle of Stars

The Misadventures of Strylun and Xerk

The Adventures of Sherluck Homey and Dr. Whatsup

Storms Captured (My personal poetry anthology)

Forget Me Not

The Dragon in My Closet 

Skeleton Project Episode 1

Skeleton Project Episode 2


Skeleton Project Episode 3

Skeleton Project Episode 4

Law of the Land 

Please spread the love by sharing this with book-a-philes you know! God bless you and keep you during these unusual days. 

Never alone!

-Wayne Thomas Batson

"FREE" Image courtesy of:  Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator

No comments: