Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Monday, May 02, 2011

Cool New Fan Art!

Hi, all! Check out some new fan art I just received from some seriously talented artists!

These first two are from Eldra's sister. The style is quite common, but she does something very "personal" with each image, giving them a kind of special life. I love 'em!



The watercolor below is from IllustriousShades! Very cool composition, don't you think? I especially like the way the artist did Falon here. Seriously cool.

12 comments:

Sarah Pennington said...

Cool! I liketh them, Sir Batson! My compliments to the artists!

Anonymous said...

Those are AMAZING!!! I especially like the watercolor. Falon is almost exactly how I pictured her.

I wish my scanner was big enough for the reproduction I did of the map of The Realm. I used a black brush pen, and different aging tecniques.

Precentor said...

I love those! The first one is astounding..then the third one makes you want a sword..and the third is like, WOh! Cool color pallet! :D

They are all skilled :D

Goettls Acres said...

Amazing artwork! I agree, they do seem to have a living personality.

Elizabeth Eiowing said...

AWESOME!!! I especially like the last one!! :D:D

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Wow! Those are VERY cool!!!! :D

Andy said...

awesome picts (by the way, is there going to be a sequel to Isle of Fire anytime soon?)

Gabe M said...

Those are awesome! (by the way, when is a sequel to Venom and Song, Sword in the Stars, or Isle of Fire coming out?)

Robert Treskillard said...

Excellent fan art, Wayne! That takes a *lot* of time ... very fun!

Unknown said...

Wow! Some up and coming book artists :)

Creative Artist said...

Oh! I love Eldra's sister's artwork! I follow her blog, and she's extremely nice. :) And talented.

The watercolor looks awesome. I look at it... COLOR. Heh. Great work, artists!

--Vrenith

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!!! I'm the artist who did the two graphite drawings. Thank you too Sir Batson!!! =D
LOL Vren!!! I thank thee ;D

- Leauphaun