Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Monday, April 06, 2020

My Favorite "Author Thing"

My favorite thing to do as an author is read my books to people. I crank up the dramatic reading to 11 and absolutely LOVE seeing the expressions on listeners' faces. That's why, given our current stay-at-home crisis, I created a video reading of one of my favorite read-aloud passages: Falon's Stair from The Door Within. I hope you have as much fun watching as I had making this. And yes, I am a ham. US, Grade A Certified, Hillshire Honey-baked!







3 comments:

Lady Viridian said...

WOW just WOW. I just listened to your reading of "Falon's Stair" and it was EPIC. And even though I have read that same passage countless time before it felt like I was reading (or rather listening) to it for the first time. It was crazy, you did an amazing job on that video. That was awesome!

Great job Sir Batson!
Never Alone!
-Lady Viridian

Unknown said...

Mr. Batson, I was watching “The Chronicles of Narnia” and remember this trilogy. I thought to myself that your story would be just as entertaining to watch, if not more so. I googled to see if a movie was in the works and saw a post from 2012 asking for more prayer. I’ll keep your path in my prayers, but is there any newer news that you’d be allowed to share?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lady V! And, unknown, there are a few interested parties out there, but no definite offer for the movie rights yet. Thank you for your prayers!
-WtB