Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Friday, December 04, 2009

Free Spider King for Librarians--18 copies left

If you're in the Tribe Building Contest (or even if you're not), contact a local librarian (public library or school library) and see if they'd like a copy of Curse of the Spider King. Christopher Hopper and I would like to honor our "unsung heroes" for helping us all get good books to read.


Just have the librarian email me and provide the address to the school/library. I'll send them a signed copy of Spider King--free, not even postage required! lol


I have 18 copies left to be claimed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Batson,

I'm going to try this, but since I am already nervous about speaking to someone I don't know about this, and since bringing in the whole topic of the tribes would make things even more awkward and confusing, can I just tell the librarians to e-mail the name of the library to you, and then can I e-mail you the library's address (to confirm it was me) and my tribe name? I hope that wasn't too confusing. Does my question make sense? ~whisper

Nathan R. Petrie said...

WTB, can you please email me the names of the librarians that said Keeneye of Silvertree sent them? I know at least 2 did but I'm not sure if there were more. I ask this for my tribe records...unless you plan on telling us later lol

Precentor said...

Ohh, so this is like an update on the other book give away? So I can get points for this correct?

Thanks Millard

Nathan R. Petrie said...

Millard, this is the first time sensitive Tribe Quest. There should be some copies left. I imagine WTB will update ASAP when they're all gone. You get 5,000 points for each librarian that emails WTB.

DO IT. If you can ::laughs::

Precentor said...

Woot woot, today is the day :D

DK said...

Hello,

I just want to thank you for writing such great fiction. I saw your book Isle of Swords at my local Christian book store and had to buy it. I have heard nothing but good about it. I have a boy reading The Door Within Series and he loves it. If you still have free copies of your new book I would love one. Thanks ever so much.

Blessings Deborah

Deborah Koop
Riverwood Church Community
257 Riverton Ave
Winnipeg, MB
R2L 0N2
Canada